Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things that Bug Me, Pt. 1

There are a lot of things that bug me, so for the first one, I'll go with the most recent:

I'm getting really tired of seeing promo's for upcoming news stories on local newscasts. And not just stories that will be aired that night, but stories that are coming "later this week". I mean how many days notice do we really need to prepare for a story about "Does hairspray x really work better than hairspray y?"

And while I'm on the topic of local news, there are four major newscasts in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area, and they all tell us bad weather is coming, so why do we need 400 commercials telling us that newscast x broke the news first? I don't really give a rats ass who says it first, just give me enough time to get the hand lotion to a safe and secure location. That's all I need.


Thank you for reading about things that bug Rob.


...er... I have really dry skin...


NP: Led Zeppelin - Mistsy Mountain Hop

No comments: