Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My First Post Here

Well, in case the subject of this post was in any way misleading, let me tell you once again that this is my first post here. What does that mean? Well, that means that while I have posted things in the past, never before have I posted them on this blog.

I hate that term, "blog", it sounds so... what's the word I'm looking for here? "Stupid". Yep, that's the word. However, who am I to badmouth a revolution started by whatever nerd has spent the most time in his mothers basement? I guess I can't... but I will. I feelt it's my duty, no, my right, to do so.

There is one major reason for my being here, and that is that I have no life. I sit at work overnight fighting to stay awake, and posting here seems to be something that might stave of my exhaustion for at least a few minutes longer (or however long I feel like typing mindless drivel like this).

So that's it for now... goodbye.

No comments: