Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Top 5, pt. 1

This is going to be a series here on this page. The series is just as it sounds, my top 5 favorites on any given subject. I hope this proves to be enjoyable.

For the first Top 5:

My Top 5 Favorite Songs from some of my favorite bands -

Rush:
Natural Science
Hemispheres
Here Again
Everyday Glory
Prime Mover

Dream Theater:
Octavarium
In the Name of God
Voices
Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
Only A Matter of Time

Frank Zappa:
Flakes
Don't Eat the Yellow Snow / Nanook Rubs It
Muffin Man
Packard Goose
Broken Hearts Are for Assholes

Spock's Beard:
The Great Nothing
A Flash Before My Eyes
The Healing Colors of Sound
Go the Way You Go
The Good Don't Last

Neal Morse:
Cradle to the Grave
The Creation
Broken Homes
California Nights
Wasted Life

Pink Floyd:
Wots... Uh the Deal
Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun ('Ummagumma' version)
Brain Damage / Eclipse
Atom Heart Mother
Sheep

No comments: