Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Slipping On A Banana Peel is Unlikely But Can Happen

What exactly is it about this place that makes me think that I must post each and every day? I have absolutely nothing to say, and yet here I am posting a message that I don't want to write, for people are not going to read it. I'm not sure if this is sad or pathetic, so I'm gonna go with both of them.

There are a few things that really bother me that I could probably mention here:

1. The biggest being that zero is NOT a letter. "O" is a letter, "0" is pronounced "ZERO". That just drives me friggin' nuts.

2. This is aimed at my fellow American's, or United States citizens are we technically are. When somebody asks you what country you are from on the phone, the answer is NOT the state you live in. Texas is not a country (no matter how much many Texans would hope). This country is the United State, or U.S.

3. I am also not particularly fond of the phrase "pet peeve". I don't know why this bothers me, but it does... so stop saying it hosers.

4. Psychics are not real, and you geniuses who think they are should have your heads examined.

5. You perverts who wait for your wife or girlfriend to fall asleep so that you can call a phone sex line... get a life. You are sick and need help. And if you absolutely must waste your money to talk to someone who is probably a 400 pound fat man with a high voice, speak up. The operator taking your CC information does not want to hear someone, especially a pervert, talking sweet nothings in their ear.

The above are all related to my job... ugh (No I am not a phone sex rep, I just take credit card info. from perverts).

Finally, I hate pop music. There are very few exceptions to the rule (Two: Ashlee Simpson and Hoku... I didn't ask you to insult me for this, so don't bother doing so, it won't bother me).

One last thing I'll write about for now, if you want to be added to my friend list, post a message. If I add your name to my list, and you add mine to yours, the traffic can only go up, and our important words will reach an ever growing public...

Good day

NW - House, Episode 214 - "Sex Kills"

No comments: