Monday, September 01, 2014

September 1st, 2014



So, I've heard from several people that I post too much on Facebook, and that it fills up their news feeds at an annoyingly fast rate. Now, at first thought, I wanted to say "Screw you people, if you don't like seeing my posts, just delete me from your friends list", but some of these folks are family, and I wouldn't want them to remove themselves from the one place I have the most contact with them. So, I've decided that using this long abandoned and much neglected Blog would be the best way to go.

Personally, I can't say that there will ever be anything of real note here, but I'm going to keep a running post throughout the night, of different things that I would have normally posted on my status update there. That being said, if you don't want to read what I post here, then just don't come here. I got to get my annoying remarks out somewhere!

1 - How much masturbation is too much?

2 - I should like to buy me a supersonic fighting cock.

3 - Is it weird that a lot my lyrics are inspired by one subject these days?

4 - Step 1: Buy Pop Tarts and Butter. Step 2: Put butter on Pop Tart. Step 3: "Is it good?"

5 - I rather like "Seasons" on Diablo 3. It makes the game seem fresh again. Which is a good thing, since I've played these exact same quests elevety-twelve billion times. I especially like that you can start off in Adventure Mode right from the get go. Much easier to level a new character.

6 - Clause Nine (or so): You have to go down on me in a theater... at least twice in the first couple of years.

7 - I will be the father of a teenager in 22 days. This makes me really old. But quite a distinguished old, as I'm hot as hell, and even I can't keep my hands off of myself (this post got weird quickly... seems to be a pattern for me).

8 - I can't say for sure, but I don't think Zoltun Kulle is going to turn on me this time. Call it a hunch, but I think he has turned over a new leaf. It's time to find out.

9 - Looks like I was wrong. Once again Zoltun turned on me yet again. Why does it break my heart every time?

10 - I don't generally drink coffee, but I made a pot tonight. I kind of like it. May have to drink this more often. I like to see sounds and hear all of the pretty colors.

11 - Phil Collins.

12 - I decided that we needed a duck face selfie at the top of this post. And this is where I took one. Not only do they look bad-ass, but they make me remember a simpler time, when we were all just ducks in a cool pond.

13 - I'm your program. I am yourself.

14 - You would think that after getting me finger stuck in me bum time after time, that I would maybe just stop putting it up there. But you would be wrong. It feels so right... so so right.

15 - I don't have to kill Maghda, but I want to. She brought this on herself... the bitch.

16 - I love my family so very much, but without music my life would be so very boring.

17 - WANDL (Don't worry, it makes sense to me. That is all you need to know.)

18 - I'm just going to say... David Gilmour is one of the greatest guitar players to ever pick up the instrument. So much emotion behind every single note. Give me that over inane shredding any damn day.

19 - I'm writing some new lyrics. I can't say that I'm necessarily any good at it, but I do enjoy writing lyrics. They are so much easier than longer stories, but no less potent.




No comments: