Monday, September 08, 2014

Status Updates (September 7th & 8th)

So, after a weekend that can really only be described as two days off in which I spent much of it working, it's time to work. I really gotta stop working on my days off just so that I have less work to do on the day I work. I know, it's confusing, but do you really expect me to make much sense? Cause if you do, you haven't been paying much attention to me.

Anyhow, here are my random "updates" through-out the night: 

01 - I have a bunch of Beatles tunes on random... cause I want to. How dare you judge me!

02 - Gonna hit up Netflix now, for season 8 The Trailer Park Boys!

03 - Just take me in your mouth, and blow me.

04 - I'm not sure, but I don't think you're supposed to feed goldfish liquor. 

05 - The unwanted hitchhikers of love.

06 - Is it just me, or is the bass line in Cheap Track's "Ain't That A Shame" really similar to The Beatles tune "The Ballad of John & Yoko"? I mean, I could be crazy (and am fairly sure I am), but they just sound so much the same to my insane ears.

07 - I just burped the strangest burp that I have ever burped in my life. I don't want to say that this makes my penis bigger, but it is definitely implied. 

Well, I've been pretty tired tonight, so there weren't a lot of updates from me. To be honest, I think that maybe you need to think of some updates for yourself. I can't always be the one to carry you. Jeez. 

No comments: