Monday, September 22, 2014

Status Updates (Sept. 21st & 22nd)



Well, since I took a two day weekend, I am way behind on work for this weekend. As a result, I started at about 1pm, and am still not half way done. It's going to be a long night. So, here are my "status updates" for this work shift.

01 - Last night was nice though. We took a very long walk, and it was nice spending some time with my family (though I acted like an ass when Samantha fell and got hurt). Robbie and I walked around 7 miles, while the girls only walked about 4, because we didn't think that Samantha could make the walk back to the car. My legs were on fire, but it was well worth it, just to get that much exercies in.

02 - Why can't you see what we had, let the fire burn the ice? Where's the love we once had, is it all a lie? And I still wonder why Heaven has died. The skies are falling, I'm breathing but why? In silence I hold on to you and I.

03 - It is impossible to say "Hi, this is Robert" without sounding like I'm gay. So screw you Janae, Dereke, and Tonya! lol

04 - I sneezed and nobody said "God bless you". By this time tomorrow, I'm fairly certain that I will be the Leprechaun's bitch.

05 - Janae just wiped something on me. I don't know what it was, but she will pay!

06 - I like to get a glass of ice water, and then wait for the ice to melt before I drink it. It is at this point that the water has gained perfection, and it makes my mouth happy.

07 - I pee, freely.

08 - I just walked about a mile and my right leg is in agony. It didn't even hurt this bad during a seven mile walk yesterday. I really need to get in shape. That's what I get for lazing around the last year.

09 - Personally, I am against abortion, and would never even consider this option. But, it's not my place to tell others what to choose, and how to live their lives.

10 - Didn't make 10,000 steps today. My right leg is just too pissed off. Hopefully we'll be back in it tomorrow!

11 - I think I'm going to become a male stripper. If ladies want a pale skinned, overweight, ginger and kind of grouchy dancer, then I'm their guy!

12 - What do we need a stripper for? We got a giant cake.

13 - Where exactly can I find the street of "Downtown Suck-It"?

14 - Watching "Elysium" cause I had my son borrow it from the library a month ago, and we're going to have to take it back soon.

15 - I am Matt Damon, and you are not.

16 - My son is 13 years old today. I am the father of a teenager. Damn I'm old.

17 - Why is it that I ignore the action scenes in movies? And yet, I still watch action movies. It's like a complete waste of time in some movies, yet I still watch them. I'm quite the rare bird of a strange flock of dying breed of birds.

18 - Why are so many humans so terrible? Why are we such an evil / hateful race?

19 - "Elysium" wasn't too bad. Now I'm watching some crappy sci-fi, end of the world movie, called "Parts Per Billion". I like end of the world movies, so I'm hoping that this one is, at the very least, entertaining. Plus... it has Rosario Dawson.

20 - I still maintain that, though it may be horrifying and terrible, living through an apocalyptic event would be exciting.

21 - Well, "Parts Per Billion" was not a horrible movie. A bit jumpy though. Now I'm doing a short episode of ViaMental, while playing Diablo 3 for a while. Then, once the kids are out the door, hopefully the wife lets me get a nap in.

fin.

No comments: