Thursday, September 04, 2014

Status Updates (September 3rd, and 4th)


Hello out there, where have you all been all my life? I've been here, and there. Well... mostly here. So, today was a bit of a trying day, and the sleep wasn't for near as long as I would have liked it to be. But, as with every other day of my somewhat meaningless existence, it is time to work. So here are the random status updates of the night.

01 - For some reason I can't get my iMac to play the "13" album from Black Sabbath. I tried a restart. If this doesn't work, I'm going to take that as a sign.

02 - What exactly is it about the phrase "Turn the monitor off when you are doing using the computer" is so hard for my kids to understand? It's like I'm talking in some foreign language that only I can understand.

03 - Sometimes I don't understand people (well, okay, I never understand people). If you are desperate for money, and about to be homeless, should you really be picky about a job. If they'll hire you, and they'll pay you, isn't it better than nothing?

04 - I'm really getting tired of some people. Just let shit go!

05 - Why must my butt itch? This is bullshit.

06 - I need to get me a nice helmet. Something that will let people know just how bad ass I am. And if you judge me... well... don't judge me!

07 - I think maybe I want to hear Rush's "Time Machine" CD. So that is what I'm going to do!

08 - Sometimes our biggest regrets can turn into our most shining triumphs (or something like that). It's probably best to just ignore me. 


Well... I guess I didn't really have much much to say tonight. Tired. Cranky. And somewhat upset over something that someone "said" to me. Well... a few someones. Anyhow. G'night.

No comments: