Thursday, September 18, 2014

Status Updates ( Sept. 17th & 18th)

So... for the first time doing this, I didn't get around to writing this intro bit until after three am. Now, this is really not significant in any way, but I thought I would pad the intro by mentioning it. 

Not much to mention today, and I really don't have all that much input to say on this, but I like to stick to tradition, so here it is:

01 - The way that schools teach math these days is fucking stupid. What was wrong with the easy one step process we had when we were growing up? Now it's some long, drawn out, convoluted process that is just insanely ridiculous!

02 - I got a sugar free cappuccino, and an energy drink. It's time to do this night like the dirty whore that it has always been.

03 - To the person that taught my son "two for flinching"... I will eat your fucking babies!

04 - I'm the most impressive person no one's ever really seen.

05 - Anybody else notice how much the average length of movies has changed in the last decade or two? They used to run about an hour and a half, and now if I see a movie that short, I think it's a rip off to go see it in the theaters.

06 - Three people playing keyboards at the same time, on one song? Yes, this is prog! And this is the mighty Spock's Beard!

07 - My ass is so sweaty and itchy.

08 - I'm not sure I want him to deal with a giant butterfly.

09 - I'm too numb from my hellish life to feel the pain.

10 - There's an episode in season seven of "That 70's Show" where they are opening a record store. Every record that I can see is clearly not in very new condition. Just thought that was funny.

11 - There is a cricket in my office. Mother-fuck! A cricked! And the little son of a bitch is impossible to find and will not shut the flying fuck up!

12 - Any time I read an article from "Blabbermouth", I'm immediately skeptical as to whether or not what they wrote is what the artist said, or if they are just trying to start shit. I've read to many bullshit articles with too much take out of context to completely believe what they publish.

13 - "Distance can be measure by the pain you feel inside your heart. We could be together or be five million miles apart. It wouldn't stop me."

14 - Urgh... I accidentally "left game" in Diablo before turning in my "rift quest" to that Orek guy. Dammit, that's just annoying! Anyhow, going to try to go up to "Torment 2", and see if I get my ever loving ass kicked. I'm at 69 (hehe) Paragon.

Thank you very much, good-night.

No comments: