Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TransAtlantic - Whirld Tour 2010

TransAtlantic - Whirld Tour 2010

Now this is how you do a live show. I can't believe how long this concert was, and how amazingly well the musicians played. This may be one of the greatest live sets of all time. Not only do the band tear through their newest release (at the time), "The Whirlwind" (an epic masterpiece, and a concept album to boot), but they do an amazing job representing their previous two albums (playing damn near the entire "Bridge Across Forever" album). And the performance of "Stranger In Your Soul" is not to be missed! This is one band that definitely give their fans their moneys worth at a live show. And the highest band on my "must see" list. I love this group. Easily one of my favorites (with their "Bridge Across Forever" album being my number one favorite album of all time). Captured amazingly on this three CD set, it's a must have in any prog collection.

No comments: