Sunday, September 14, 2014

Status Updates (Sept. 13th & 14th)


So, once again my work week begins on Saturday night, so it looks like it's going to be another fun filled six days of political hell. On the plus side... um... Samantha is really cute in this picture.

01 - One day I should like to eat two human lungs. One from a smoker, and one from a non-smoker. Ya know, just to see which one is tastier. I think this may give smokers the edge that they have so desperately been needing, because I enjoy a nice smokey flavor.

02 - I'll be in the oven.

03 - Say what you all want, but I kind of like the Miley Cyrus cover of Zeppelin's cover of "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You". She's does a fantastic job in my opinion.

04 - Oh Eric, I think you just consummated yourself.

05 - I really have very little to say tonight. I'm sorry that I am letting you, my legion of followers, down.

Okay, that's it. Go away now.

No comments: