Monday, September 15, 2014

Status Updates (Sept. 14th & 15th)

Today, as I venture into this new and exciting chapter of my life, titled "Just Another Crappy Week", I'm reminded of all of the important things I've done along the way, and all of the people that I have helped with my own kind heart, and slightly manic spleen. If I were to go over all of it with you people, I'm afraid it would take far more typing than my delicate hand piggies could handle right now. Plus, I don't want to take up all of the remaining space of the internet with it all. It's that vast folks. 

Someone famous once said: "At our best, we can only achieve to do something achievable. And in that, the hopes of all sea otters, lost at sea." I think this rings just as true today as it did when it was first spoken by that anonymous genius. 

Anyhow, I think it is time to release you onto the thoughts that I'm thinking for this work period. I can't imagine they will be overly profound thoughts. In fact, I can't even promise that they will be coherent thoughts. With that being said, grab a giant jar of "nutella", an over-sized wooden spoon, and dig the fuck in folks!

01 - I just burped. It was delightful, with just a hint of lavender, and whale vomit. 

02 - I would follow your fine behind into war, any day.

03 - Say, would you like to do it in a vibrating, heart-shaped bed?  

04 - One day, I should like to go roadrunner on your ass.

05 - Blah, blah blah, football, blah fucking blah.

06 - I'm gonna stop wearing my pants.

Good night.

No comments: