Monday, September 01, 2014

September 1st & 2nd, 2014

(This picture is my "angry/confused" face. Although I am not angry or confused.)

So, this begins the second night of my work week. Weird, since I usually work six day work weeks, this would generally be my third day of work. Yay for two day weekends! Am I right?

After the huge success of yesterday's post... which I can neither confirm nor deny anybody having read it, I decided to keep up with my exciting posts of random thoughts in a list form. The reason for this is that... well... bacon? Yeah, I think bacon is probably the right answer. So, below is a lost of random thoughts that occur to me over the next nine or so hours. Enjoy!

1 - Midgets do make me want to buy a new blender. Just further proof that television has never lied to me. Thank you so much television, I love you.

2 - My carpets used to match my drapes, but over the years, as the carpet has stayed very ginger, the drapes have started to get dark and aren't always recognizable as ginger. But don't worry, I'm still a damned dirty ginger. And that is all that really matters.

3 - Any ladies wanna go all the way with me... to the gas station. And maybe buy me a drink. Cause I'm thirsty, and it would be very polite of you.

4 - So, I just read some very important news that is trending on Facebook. It would seem that... hold onto your hats folks, because this one could be the turning point of the entire world as we once knew it... Carrie Underwood is pregnant. Whoopty-fuckin'-doo.

5 - Wow, you like beautiful.

6 - I'm sorry, but I fucking hate the song "I Will Survive". It's just not good.

7 - My sun-tanned muscles gleam like a bronzed god. You know you want a piece of it.

8 - My left knee is killing me. I think maybe I should kill it before it finishes the job!

9 - I could not sleep at all today. I tossed and turned for hours, but just could not shut off my mind so that I could get some sleep. And now that I'm working, I feel like I could fall asleep right this second and sleep the perfect sleep of a beautiful coma. "Dear Irony, Fuck you!"

10 - I think the new Doctor on Doctor Who raises a very good question... "Am I good man?" I'm not sure I can answer that in a positive way when it comes to myself.

11 - I think I'd like to be a hermit... someday.

12 - I am so freaking tired, I could sleep a horse. Or sleep with a horse. Either way, I am tired.

13 - Sometimes all you really need is love... and crack, lots of crack. Ooh, and a few tins of spam. And a bucket of chum. And I guess a pound or two of ear wax couldn't hurt, in case of emergencies. And maybe the helping hand of Chuck Norris. On second thought, fuck love, just give me all of this other really cool shit!

14 - Nobody does love songs like "Weird Al" Yankovic. Fact!

15 - I sued Ben Affleck... do I even need a reason.

16 - "Recuva" is some pretty damned good free software. I got the file I deleted on accident, and some is right with the world again... not "all", but "some".


I guess that is all of the riveting conversation that I have for today. I'm happy to have had all zero of you read this post. Tune in tomorrow as I do the same thing by writing more, and you do the same thing by reading none of it.


...did I mention the drive-thru?

No comments: