Friday, September 05, 2014

Status Updates (September 4th & 5th)

So today I was thinking about something... and then I kind of lost it. But I'm sure that it must have been hella important, otherwise why would I have been thinking about it? So I guess you should all be sad that you'll never know just what it was that I was thinking. The worst part is that I may never know what I was thinking. And I think that is probably the saddest thing ever (well, except when we found out that Dan Connor died from his heart-attack. That was pretty fucking sad!). 

Anyhow, before we get right to it, I want to say thank you to all of the little people out there. You all know who you are, and though you may be half the people that we are, you are twice the heart. And dammit, that means something to me. Keep your heads up, and kick some ass!

01 - I just wrote two paragraphs of completely useless drivel. I wonder why I even bother. What's more, I bet there is at least one other person that may some day read those words. Dumbass. 

02 - I wonder if I'm too young to fall in love, or too old for anal.

03 - It Feels Like December Again

04 - Router went down at the same time as the modem this time. They are both having a contest to see which can piss me off the most. I'm so fucking tired of this thing I could punch an old lady in the throat!

05 - I'm going to do a ViaMental Mournings show tonight. Seems like a good idea at the time.

06 - I think that someone better invent me some help, before I burn this place down.

07 - Is it just me, or is it really annoying that videos play automatically on Facebook now? That shit is driving me annoying.

08 - Who in the hell is sitting around at 1 o'clock in the morning and decided that they really want to update their address with a republican organization? Is it really so pressing that you can't imagine sleeping until this has been taken care of?

09 - Our cat just jumped up onto the back of my chair. I think I may have peed a little bit. My heart is freaking out. Damn that scared the bejeezus out of me.

10 - Ooh, I thought of a pick-up line: "Hey baby, my blood sugar is low. Come give me some sugar". That shit is gold!

11 - Finally. Done with all of my work. It takes me way too long to get everything done lately. Stupid political season. However, I have a job because of it. So... good news/bad news kind of thing, I guess.

12 - I just took the absolute, most racist call, I have ever taken from a caller in my life. This guy is such a huge piece of shit, that I actually hope he is caught and locked away on an island somewhere. It's people like this that keep hatred alive in this world.

And here lies the end of another night. I'll probably take tonight off on this. So tune in for an update Sunday morning. Until then... I love ya, always have.

No comments: