Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Trailer Park Boys - Season 8


So on Friday, completely out of nowhere for me, Netflix released Season 08 of Trailer Park Boys! Holy crap this was some great news! This has long been one of my very favorite shows, and I did not expect to ever see a new season of it. Especially after the bleak reviews of Season 07 (which I personally enjoyed, but agree that it may not have been up to the quality of previous seasons).

Season 8 centered around the Boys trying to buy Jim Lahey's 1% of the park. From Bubbles and his kitty hotels (set up beautifully in garden sheds), to the obvious law breaking antics of the boys, this season was a great one. It was nice to see Corey back, and holy crap is Trinity nice on the eyes. 

Overall, I thought it was a great season, filled with the same crazy moments that one would come to expect from this amazing cast of degenerates. I highly recommend it!

No comments: